The 15 page Sponsorship Proposal Worksheet is designed to help you put together all the information you’ll need to create a winning sponsorship proposal. The idea is to complete the worksheet as you read through the following supporting articles on the PSI website.
- Creating a winning sponsorship proposal – this is the main article you’ll should refer to
- Finding and researching sponsors
- Sponsorship pricing
- Deliver exceptional value in your sponsorship proposal
Follow along with the articles and enter your information as you go. This makes it super easy to put your sponsorship proposal together now that you’ve got all the information in one place.
The worksheet contains the following sections:
- Step 1 – Understand what you have to offer a sponsor
- Step 2 – Research your potential sponsors
- Step 3 – Contact the person who can say yes to your sponsorship proposal
- Step 4 – Develop a trusting relationship with the sponsor
- Step 5 – Establish the sponsor’s marketing objectives
- Step 6 – Agree on how you will measure sponsorship success
- Step 7 – Ascertain the value to the sponsor
- Step 8 – Explore the available options
- Step 9 – Develop your sponsorship proposal
- Step 10 – Deliver the sponsorship proposal and follow-up
To purchase your copy simply click the button below and complete the order form.